quinta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2007

Shakespeare's Tide

Today, "at home".

Early went to the lab to take out blood for exams.
As of the forties (my forties, that is), high anxiety while "The Search for the Vein" goes on; then an almost unbearable tension while waiting The Needle!
Which, when it happens, all comes down to reality: it doesn't hurt much, and what was the fuss all about?
How tiring!

Then, back at home, clearing out the Box in the Stairwell... there, waiting patiently, only since the move --- what, nearly a year? --- for it to be done.

As I'm in a clearing and cleaning phase, best use Shakespeares's tide, so, besides the Stairwell, I'm also emptying The Box in The Corridor!!!

It has stuff from my "office" drawers... absolutely dreadful!
I've tried to tackle the sinister, as Christopher would say, petainer, several times but was totally daunted by The Contents.
Writing paper, stationery sets, loose envelopes, bits of paper That Will Be Useful Someday... and those terrible Little Odds'n'Ends, that are impossible to throw out!!!

I definitely would be a flunk-out of those Just-Throw-Your-Precious-Stuff Out courses!

(... damn underline in the post title! I've got to learn how to change this template!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Nenhum comentário: